Most of activities and classes are very excited and pleased. I participated in all activities pleasantly and tried to enjoy it. Especially, I like three activities that made me happy.
First, my favorite part of camp is Conversation lounge. One reason for applying this camp is to improve my speaking skills. I need more time to talk other students, so this activity provided many chances to talk many people to me. Because of conversation lounge, I could introduce myself to other class students.
Second part that l loved is movie class. Sometimes, many students were bored same class. We always studied listening and reading in the same way, so most of the students want new way to study English. In movie class, we can watch movie freely unlike general class. After the watching movie, we discuss the story and character that captured our mind. This class causes pleasure and motivation makes us actively participate to the class. So I like it.
Last part of this camp is meal. It is important to our life. We are suffering from lack of food. We want to eat beer, hamburger, pizza, noodle that can’t eat here. So we need to more cafeteria meal. Fortunately, cafeteria’s food is very delicious and fantastic. Contrary to Kyungwon-University’s cafeteria, it is very tidy, various. So we ate much more than usually, we can study English very hard.
That’s all my feeling about activities of camp. Thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment